Planned service maintenance on all our e-services

On Saturday 10 June between 08–14, there will be maintenance work on all our e-services. You will not be able to log in during this time.

Part-time employment

You can receive benefits in combination with part-time work for a maximum of 60 weeks during a benefit period. When the weeks have been used up you will not be able to get benefits for the weeks you work or have a vacation. If you meet the conditions and are granted a new benefit period, you will be entitled to 60 new part-time weeks.

For example:

  • If you work part-time for a week and receive benefits for that week, the week will be deducted from the 60 part-time weeks.
  • If you receive benefits for a week in which you have not worked or had a holiday, it will not count as a part-time week.


Exclusion with terminated or rejected part-time employment

An applicant shall be excluded from the right to compensation, including if he or she has left employment without a valid reason. There are times when you can leave employment or cease to be active in your part-time business without being excluded from entitlement to benefits. This applies if you have used up your 60 part-time weeks and the income from your work is lower than the daily allowance you receive if you do not work.

If you have used up your 60 part-time weeks you may, under certain conditions, decline an offered job without being excluded from entitlement to benefits. This will apply if the extent of the employment is less than your job choice and the income from the part-time work is less than 90% of the daily allowance.


A single person with a child or children under 18 years old

A single person with a child under the age of 18 living wholly or partially in the person‘s own home, can be assigned to the job and development guarantee when the 60 part-time weeks have been used up. The assignment will be made by the Swedish Public Employment Service.

You can log on to Mina sidor to see if you have any part-time weeks left. It is therefore necessary to submit your time report to apply for benefits.

Updated: 2023-05-17


Join us


  • Contact us
  • Unemployed
  • Benefit
  • Calculating benefit days
  • Processing time
  • About us
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Log in

    Mina sidor

    The e-service where you can apply for benefits and find information about your ongoing case.

    Min anslutning

    The e-service where you can find information about your membership and your invoices.

    Postal address

    FE 69
    930 88 Arjeplog