Power of attorney

If you want someone to be able to help you with your case at Alfa-kassan, you must give that person power of attorney (fullmakt). Log in to Mina sidor and send us a message. Indicate the name of the person you want to authorize and the period for which the authorization should be valid.

If you do not have an electronic ID you can use the form Right to Request Information. Remember to sign the form and state your identity number. You must send us the original form by post. Please notice, that you should send the form by email.


Updated: 2023-03-16


Join us


  • Contact us
  • Unemployed
  • Benefit
  • Calculating benefit days
  • Processing time
  • About us
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Log in

    Mina sidor

    The e-service where you can apply for benefits and find information about your ongoing case.

    Min anslutning

    The e-service where you can find information about your membership and your invoices.

    Postal address

    FE 69
    930 88 Arjeplog