Work certificate

A work certificate is a certificate that your employer fills in to show how much you have worked. You must request the certificate from your employer yourself. We need the work certificate to see if you fulfill a work requirement.

How to request a work certificate

  • Log in at Mina sidor and click on “Begär arbetsgivarintyg” under E-tjänster.
  • The employer will receive an email that you want a work certificate.
  • The employer logs in to and fill in the certificate.
  • You will receive a text message or email when the certificate is ready and you can find it on Mina sidor under “Nya arbetsgivarintyg”.
  • Double-check that the information is correct. If something is wrong, send it back to the employer who will change the information. If it is correct, click on “Intyget är ok, jag vill skicka in det”.
  • We at Alfa-kassa can then see the work certificate.

For employers

Everyone who has ongoing or terminated employment is entitled by law to receive a work certificate in order to apply for benefits from an unemployment insurance fund. As an employer, you can easily fill in the certificate at There you will also find more information on how to fill in the certificate.

Updated: 2023-10-12


Join us


  • Contact us
  • Unemployed
  • Benefits
  • Calculating benefit days
  • Processing time
  • About us
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Log in

    Mina sidor

    The e-service where you can apply for benefits and find information about your ongoing case.

    Min anslutning

    The e-service where you can find information about your membership and your invoices.

    Postal address

    FE 69
    938 88 Arjeplog