Artistic work

If you have an artistic work and are paid a fee, fill in your time reports on Mina sidor as described below. Artistic work can include for example being a musician, singer, actor, or dancer.

How to fill in the time report

  • Add up the gross salary for each week you work.
  • Divide the gross salary by 197. This is a standardized hourly wage amount determined by the Swedish Unemployment Insurance Inspectorate (IAF).
  • The sum you get is the number of hours you should fill in on your time report. Round off a broken number to the nearest whole or half hour.
  • If there are more than 40 hours, you should add the extra hours to next week’s time report.

Updated: 2023-10-03


Join us


  • Contact us
  • Unemployed
  • Benefits
  • Calculating benefit days
  • Processing time
  • About us
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Log in

    Mina sidor

    The e-service where you can apply for benefits and find information about your ongoing case.

    Min anslutning

    The e-service where you can find information about your membership and your invoices.

    Postal address

    FE 69
    938 88 Arjeplog