If you work as a teacher

How you fill in your time report on Mina sidor depends on your type of employment as a teacher.

Hourly employee

If you are paid by the clock hour, fill in each hour you have worked in the time report.

Paid per lesson

If you are paid per lesson, contact your employer to find out if there is a conversion factor. You should then convert the number of lessons into hours on your time report.

Fixed working hours

If you have worked as a teacher with fixed weekly working hours and a monthly salary, fill in the percentage for which you are paid. This also applies to jobs with a schedule covering a period longer than one week. It also applies to jobs where some time is not spent on duty. For example, if you have a 50% position, enter 50% in the scope of employment and any extra hours in the hour box.

Updated: 2023-08-23


Join us


  • Contact us
  • Unemployed
  • Benefits
  • Calculating benefit days
  • Processing time
  • About us
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Log in

    Mina sidor

    The e-service where you can apply for benefits and find information about your ongoing case.

    Min anslutning

    The e-service where you can find information about your membership and your invoices.

    Postal address

    FE 69
    938 88 Arjeplog